Join our team
Things are even busier here at Insignia and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing company. With opportunities to be part of creating some of the latest groundbreaking technology in the medical software sector, it is an exciting time to join our team. Our company, which has grown to become a market leader over the last 15 years, is proud of the friendly and cohesive atmosphere it offers.
All open roles are listed below, however we're always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our team, so if you think you could be a perfect fit then please send us your CV and explain what type of role you're looking for.
Senior Support Specialist
This Senior Support Specialist vacancy will have a dual role. You will be responsible for providing support to our customers on their PACS system. This will entail responding to incidents and service requests logged via our Service Management portal.
You will also take primary responsibility for managing and maintaining the internal infrastructure. This includes the WAN and LAN technologies, including Firewall and Router management. It will include our internal and externally deployed NAS storage as well VMware and Veeam backups, Windows Server, as well as managing the internal and external WSUS deployment.
After a qualifying period, you will be expected to join a 1 in 6 on-call rota.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- A good understanding of WAN and LAN technologies
- A good understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Experience of NAS Storage
- A good working knowledge of Windows Server
- A understanding of backup technologies
- Experience of managing a WSUS deployment
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT support role
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Full clean driving license
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com