The Insignia User Forum is a place where you, our customers, can engage in peer to peer discussion, suggest and discuss enhancement requests for future releases, and access e-learning and 'how to' features produced by our team.
* Please note: This is not a place to raise support queries as this forum is not monitored 24/7. Please continue to raise support queries in the normal way *
When creating an account please ensure you provide your work email address in the 'message to forum owner' box in order for us to confirm your identity. If you are unable to do this please email us when you submit your request detailing your selected forum user name.
Once you have joined the forum please ensure you enable your settings to watch for new posts so you are alerted when there is activity on the forum. For more information on how to do this, please see this forum post.
If you have any questions regarding the user forum then please get in touch by clicking here.
How to join and use the forum
- Please create an account by clicking the 'join' link on this page
(Please ensure you put your full name, work email, hospital and job title in the message box when requesting access to allow us to confirm your identity)
- Please select a user name which allows you to be identified by your peers
- You will receive an automated email from 'muut' for you to confirm your account
- Your application to join will be sent to the Insignia team to authorise
- You will receive an email to confirm your log in details
- Log in, and start posting and commenting to help build our user community
- Please do not use the forum to raise support queries, these are to be raised in the usual way.
- Please remain respectful of other members at all times. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective, but please ensure this is always done in a respectful way. If you have any concerns or issues please report this here.
- Please use SEARCH first - There is always a chance that your topic has been addressed on the forum before, please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “Search” tool in the forum bar.